Swimming and life

Swimming, life, movies, music, maybe some books, everything and anything I can think of...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Swimming!!!

Well I have finally gotten back to swimming. I am swimming for my school. So far it has went pretty well. I have met a lot of people..but one thing I can not stand..is that I have met a few people who were really nice to me until they found out I was a freshman.. now..its like I don't exist..I want to be like seriously..you are like a year older than me.. oh well. There are ten freshman on the team so thats good. The school that I think I am going to starts on Wednesday. yesterday me and my mom went shopping in Seattle which is about two and a half hours away from here. It was fun. We took the saying shop til you drop to a whole new level.
Today I have practice. Actually it is consuming my whole life. I have it every afternoon for three hours and then in about a week starts morning practices..which start at 5:45...three days a week...and they are required....so that sure will be fun. I can not wait...yippppeee.. Practice so far has not been too awfully bad except for the running..it is so hot out when we run.. But we did have one set that sucked..for you non-swimming people out there..technically we swam a mile sprint with very little rest..it was not fun..especially because I am out of swimming shape..but the coaches really like me..and are impressed with me..they have told both of my parents over and over and then me too. So thank you Pilot!! I want to go back there though..i loved that team..and the coach...even though I sang the classic song of Jackie Hates Me.. Jackie was my old coach..and the song is to the tune of Jesus Loves Me..its a classic song..I have even sang the abc's in my head before the practice has been so hard..but yes..i loved that team and coach..
So that is my update on swimming..i found it very ironic that even the url of this thing has to with swimming and I very rarely talk about swimming....

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Yes. I love Jackie. LOVE her. hehe. I remember one time, during the first time we swam like 4 miles, I went over everything we had learned in history that week..... I aced that test ;) But a mile sprint.... boy do I have a story!
    *Jewel*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..yes.. I love jackie too!!so if you are out there anywhere..even though I highly highly doubt it..I loved your coaching!!!!and i bet you did ace that test!! thats funny. and I want to hear the story!1

    ReplyDelete