Swimming and life

Swimming, life, movies, music, maybe some books, everything and anything I can think of...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random Stuff.....

Well I am not sure what I am going to talk about yet..I guess just whatever comes to my mind..haha.
First I will say that...I am tired. I have stayed up past midnight for the past like 2 weeks..haha. And at midnight I am not tired..it is the next morning that I am exhausted.haha. Oh well. When I drive across the country I am sure I will get caught up on sleep..because I will be in a hotel room with my mom and my sister..so I can't talk all night to anyone..haha..But then once I get there..I will be able to talk as long as I want.
The next thing I will say is that I am really out of shape..and I need to go to swim practice. But now we are busy so I do not have time. So I think I will just have to get back in shape once I move. So that is that I guess.
And then next is me moving. So our movers are coming on Thursday. I am leaving on Saturday. My mom said that when the movers get here...we need to have everything we need. Apparently they will pack everything. She said that if you are not careful..they can like wrap up and pack trash and stuff..haha. That would be really funny.
Well I think I am going to leave now..because I am supposed to be cleaning my room..but I haven't done that yet..whoops....
~Kara~

3 comments:

  1. I waited until my mom did it for me. Whoops... And you should come say goodbye to everyone!
    *Jewel*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I got first AND second comments!
    *Jewel*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...well I got the third comment!! ha.. and yes I should say goodbye to everyone..but I hate saying goodbye..and do not really feel like saying it to anyone again..haha...

    ReplyDelete